Benefits for Season Ticket Holders
Season Tickets Early Bird Special Sale (June 1 – June 30):
See Five Great Concerts at Mabry Concert Hall for $95 with Free Parking!
Purchase tickets for all concerts in the 2019-20 Season Schedule (value of over $125).
All concerts begin at 7:30p.m. and are held in the George and Sharon Mabry Concert Hall, APSU, 8th and Marion Streets, Clarksville, TN.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER for $100 receives:
• A ticket to each of the five concerts of the CCCA season
• Reserved seating priority in critically acclaimed Concert Hall
• Subscriber bonuses and special events
• Name listing on one program insert
• Social and membership meetings
APSU Employees have the option of using a Payroll Deduction to purchase their season subscription.
- This payroll deduction form must be completed and returned. The required company name (Concert Artist Series M24) should already be listed on the form.
- The completed payroll deduction authorization form should be mailed or delivered to Gail Robinson-Oturu, Department of Music, P.O. Box 4625. or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.